HippoDiary is a rudimentary medical journal/medical diary for home use. Use it to keep track of your medical condition or health in general.
All data can be exported to a CSV file (comma-separated values) and then opened in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel. This allows you to do mathematical or statistical calculations using the data collected with HippoDiary.
- A simple way to keep track of your health and monitor changes.
- Contains fields for Date, Notes, Food/Drinks, Medication as well as information about mental state, exercise and well-being.
- Contains 13 customizable fields (so-called "user variables”).
- Can insert current date automatically.
- An XY-chart to monitor your progress.
Publisher : Visit Website